MRC
AFX
Slot.it
Slot Car Illustrated Forum
Old 11-10-2010, 06:44 PM
International Racer
View 34ever1's Photo Album

Default Proxy Potpourri

Racers ... The due date for all entries is quickly approaching. As the date gets near I just wanted to remind everyone that your cars are due on or before December 1st 2010. Also due will be your tech sheet filled out with your return address. Please be sure the address is correct to ensure that your car can be returned when your race is completed. Last year the car returns went very smoothly because everyone did such a geat job. Thank You All! Also due will be your entry fee. We have a published paypal account in our entries thread. Also everyone currently paid has a "P" next to there entry on the list. I suggest everyone take a quick look to verify there status to avoid a last minute problem. If you choose to send payment with your car please have it in an envelope for easy identification. We still have a small number of entries that remain unpaid. If your intentions to participate have changed please advise me as the final touches are being put on the Consi Series and that is heavily dependant on the total entry list. Also I urge you all to checkout the Sponsor thread as we have added some new and exciting sponsors including Professor Motor, Slot Car Corner, Fantasy World Hobbies and Paul's Slot Shop and many more that have taken there place as friends of the CanAm Proxy. This will be everyones last update of the basic rules of participation before we actually start the race series. Judging from the enthusiasm on the various threads we should anticipate a great series in 2011. Best of luck to everyone in 2011 and thanks to you all for participating.
Ray M. (34ever1)

Last edited by 34ever1; 11-10-2010 at 06:46 PM.
Old 11-13-2010, 04:18 PM
World Champion
View Robert Livingston's Photo Album

Sorry, I've looked at the link to the page with the Tech Sheet and found nothing. Could you be so kind as to post the Tech Sheet here so I can be sure all the info you want is included?

Thanks.
_________
Of course I found it just after posting the message above. It is an attached document at this URL:

http://www.slotcarillustrated.com/po...ad.php?t=40769

Last edited by Robert Livingston; 11-13-2010 at 05:51 PM.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:43 AM
International Racer
View 34ever1's Photo Album

Just a note to all of what were works in progress. All of the cars received to date do in fact run. I have made 5 repairs to accomplish this unbelievable record one involving major surgery on a very decent car. We are currently at 55 cars and counting. We have the RAA cars currently circulating throughout the shoreline and when those are complete we will turn our attention to the 2011 CanAm cars probably around mid month. As an observation I have noticed that the cars are all very nicely built and are a much more competitive group overall than last year. I also have been receiving prizes which we will also showcase over the next month. As many of you participate in other series please remember to support our sponsors and let them know how much they are appreciated. Again thank you to everyone that is participating this year and all of us that help keep this running smooth hope you all enjoy the series.
Ray M.